At Carolina Landscape we embrace your dream to morph your landscape into an extension of your home, far beyond its walls. Our Designer’s passion for art, space and nature allows them to interact with you and your family on an emotional level. From downtown courtyards to low-country plantations, it is our privilege to share in your vision. Through our creative and technical expertise, we will produce a comprehensive outdoor experience that fulfills your dreams for many years to come.
Please review Carolina Landscape’s Design Process below
- Meet with one of our talented Landscape Designers for a one-on-one meeting to discuss your lifestyle, project goals, and desired outcomes and project budget
Site Inventory & Analysis
- Take inventory of the sites’ existing vegetation, sun/shade patterns, soils, view-sheds, microclimates, wildlife, architectural structures and circulation patterns
- A current Plat or site survey is required to fully understand property lines and pins
- A detailed site analysis report and/or drawing is generated, recommending solutions with consideration for spatial and functional aspects of site
- Design(s) are created with consideration of function, form and budget
- Utilize solutions found in the inventory & analysis phase to create colorful, hand-rendered designs
- Generate 3-D models (if applicable) and a pictorial plant palette to assist in understanding conceptual designs
This step typically requires one (1) meeting to present and discuss direction and cost of project.
Deliverables may include: two (2) hand-rendered conceptual drawings, site analysis package, and conceptual design booklet.
- A computer-rendered Master Plan with corresponding quote is generated
This step typically requires two (2) meetings to present and discuss the project detailed in the final drawing and quote.
Deliverables may include: master plan, landscape plan, hardscape plan, and a contract containing line item cost and total bid cost for construction implementation. All plans completed under the design development phase are property of Carolina Landscape, Inc.
Schedule for Construction
- Upon acceptance of quote, you are placed in the que for project installation
*Que times can vary throughout the year